Here at Jordan Air, Inc., we are a leading company in the HVAC industry in Athens, GA, and surrounding areas. We are looking to hire individuals who want to learn HVAC technology from the ground up through hands-on training with some of the best teammates in the industry. Correct and efficient ductwork is the fundamental reason for obtaining high efficiencies for the equipment we install. If you're a passionate self-starter, Jordan Air, Inc. is a great place to get ahead.
The Company provides a very generous health insurance benefit plan where half the medical insurance premium is paid for by that Company after 60 days of successful performance. A special incentive plan provides the opportunity to make additional money almost every week. We offer classes at Jordan Air Technical Academy, we pay you to learn. This is the opportunity you've been looking for.
Responsibilities for Duct Crew Member
- Perform the removal of old worn-out ductwork and/or install new ductwork at the direction of the Manager of the Duct Crew. This could entail working in tight spaces under homes or in attics of homes, wherever the existing ducts that need replacing exist.
- The Duct Crew involves the working coordination and teamwork among six or more individuals to get the job accomplished on time and within work expectations. The ability to work closely with others is of top importance.
- Perform other tasks as directed by the Manager of the Duct Crew.
- Comply with all safety and health regulations
- Work with and maintain relationships with all team members.
Qualifications for Duct Crew Member
- High school diploma or GED
- A strong desire to work within a team and obtain the best results for all our customers and closely follow instructions from supervisors
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time; ability to bend, kneel, stoop, and lift or move heavy equipment
- Ability to read and interpret safety rules
- May be required to work outside of normal work hours
- A good driving record as you may be asked to drive one of the Company vehicles
Jordan Air, Inc. provides a great, team atmosphere in which to work. The Company believes in investing in its’ employees through great wages, an outstanding benefits package that is better than most larger companies, and other perks and associated benefits. Have a look at our website and you’ll see what our customers and employees think about Jordan Air, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : ""