Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for laminating composite materials for various industries.
- Applies release agents to mold surfaces to facilitate assembly and removal of laminated parts.
- Applies layers of carbon fiber plies, repeating layers until products have the desired thicknesses.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule. Depending on production demands, schedule shifts and/or overtime may be required.
- Good interpersonal communication and listening ability
- A strong ability to take direction from department lead and be adaptable/flexible
- Good decision-making skills
- Ability to work within in a team environment
- Highly motivated and results oriented driven
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : General