Performs prep work for composite parts to be polished, using appropriate equipment, power tools, and other related equipment.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Rubbing individual parts without burning through material
- Filling any pinholes found during inspection
- Ability to see sanding paint flaws, scratches, and imperfections
- Ability to work a flexible schedule. Depending on production demands, schedule shifts and/or overtime may be required.
- Regularly required to stand and walk.
- Manual dexterity, repetitive motion tasks.
- Good interpersonal communication and listening ability.
- A strong ability to take direction from department lead and be adaptable and flexible.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Highly motivated, results oriented, driven
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : General